The electric shaver market is booming and there are new electric shavers which com in everyday however I must say that it is not easy to have these electric shavers given the price. The price of the electric shavers is in the range of $200 however what you will need is something that is less expensive and can be easily procured for your first electric shaver. So let us look at some of the electric shavers that are definitely the best in the class. The budget ones in this category are definitely the ones which will be around $50 or so. There is nothing less than that in the market.
The best in the budget category are the Remington brand shavers.
Get a classic, close shave with the Remington R4 Rotary Shaver with Pivot and Flex Technology. Three independent flexing heads contour to angles on the chin and jaw line while the pivoting neck reaches tough to shave areas, like the neck.
• Pivot and flex technology, titanium coated blades
• 30 minute cordless runtime, 5 minute quick charge
• LED battery Fuel Gauge, cord/Cordless use
• Features triple comfortflex shaving heads that contour to your face with a unique design
• Other features titanium coated blades, independently floating-heads, washable
• Corded or cordless use; 1 hour quick charge provides full charge; 5 minute quick charge provides one shave
• Includes deluxe travel pouch and two-year warranty